Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get up to $500 when you bring the phone you love. OR get iPhone 13, on us. Online only. With Select 5G Unlimited plans. Extended for a limited time. Buy now
end of navigation menu
Unsupported browser info message
jimshaman
Enthusiast

Why does that 'unsupported browser' info message keep appearing on my Verizon home page? Its not correct - I have the supported version of Firefox.

0 Likes
Re: Unsupported browser info message
Justin46
Legend

@jimshaman wrote:

Why does that 'unsupported browser' info message keep appearing on my Verizon home page? Its not correct - I have the supported version of Firefox.

What version of Firefox are you using? I see the message, I am using 3.6.24, works fine, I don't care about the message. Why to do you care?

Keller, TX 76248

0 Likes
jimshaman
Enthusiast

I'm using Firefox 6.0.2 - supposedly supported according to the info page they send you to. I care because incorrect error messages could be a symptom of something deeper that could cause trouble later. I used to work in database application support.

Justin46
Legend

@jimshaman wrote:

I'm using Firefox 6.0.2 - supposedly supported according to the info page they send you to. I care because incorrect error messages could be a symptom of something deeper that could cause trouble later. I used to work in database application support.

OK. This issue has previously been raised with Verizon by several members, one of the Admins here is looking into it. I have pointed her to this thread.

Keller, TX 76248

0 Likes