Unwilling to help
Sfrinc
I have been trying to reach an upper management customer service rep for help. The company won't grant me a payment arrangement even though I explained the circumstance to why I can't pay the past due in one shot. When discussing it with online chat I explained that after not having service for a month they granted me a payment arrangement which I kept. Now when I asked fir help as I have lost my full time job and only have a part time job and I support 3 children by myself I was told no it was a one time deal and they won't give me another arrangement. There were problems in the part due to incorrect account numbers but I am trying to make it right and verizon won't work with me. I was Leary about signing up because I heard that customer service stinks and I should have listened . I am very unhappy and need my case escalated . I also emailed support twice with no response.
Tags (1)
0 Likes
Re: Unwilling to help
H3LP
Enthusiast - Level 2
maybe you could vacation suspend untill you get caught up with payments? you can suspend services for up to nine months
gs0b
Community Leader
Community Leader

@Sfrinc wrote:
I also emailed support twice with no response.

Welcome to the forums.  You're talking to other customers here.

Verizon doesn't have a general email support system.  That may be why you didn't get a response.  Their official support channels are through phone and online chat.  You can reach them by clicking here: Contact Us.

Good Luck.

0 Likes
Sfrinc
Thanks
0 Likes