Uphill task contacting Verizon ( I got emails for incorrect dues)
mgmv

Hello,

I closed my account last month.  The CS rep asked me to return my 02 routers and I asked him to check the accounts as I had paid for those two routers.  He checked my account and confirmed the same, that I don't need to return my routers to Verizon.

I also asked him to send an email confirming the same, that he never did!  Thanks God I got this confirmation number from him.

Now I have started receiving emails to return the equipment.  Contacting themis not that easy...in fact toughest of all services I have had in USA!  Verizon can send us any **bleep**, but we can't replyto those emails.  The samething with messages in our A/C portal.  Calling them is an hour job minimum, that too if you luck to reach the right group.  Today my call has been forwarded the 3rd time and am on hold for the past 25 minutes.  When cancelling, I told the guy that I will reconsider Verizon soon, which I will never do in my life.  I feel shame that I gave business to Verizon for about 15 years.  Guys please help.  Thanks.

0 Likes
Re: Uphill task contacting Verizon ( I got emails for incorrect dues)
mgmv

Its 36 minutes waiting now

0 Likes
Re: Uphill task contacting Verizon ( I got emails for incorrect dues)
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi mgmv,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please check your Private Message Inbox for a message from Verizon_Support. You can find your Inbox by clicking on your username at the top right corner of this page. Please direct all correspondence concerning your issue to the agents who will be assisting you privately.

0 Likes