VERIZON CANT FIND MY PAYMENT...$600
frankie021

I hope someone can advise me. I have paid all my bill and verizon cant find three of my monthly payments since march 2014, totalling $600. I made several calls to customer service and to the accounting dept. spoke to several persons and faxed over my proof of payment from my bank, twice, and they keep sending me bills with no update of my payments. Verizon then disconnected my service, I paid reconnection and, so called, outstanding bill. I contacted the accounting dept. and was told that they will look into the matter.No one has ever called me back and now they are sending me disconnection notice again, I am on a 24 months contract, but is willing to pay the early termination and switch, untill I get my $600.00.Any simpler way of solving this issue will be helpful, thanks.

0 Likes
Re: VERIZON CANT FIND MY PAYMENT...$600
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi frankie02,

Sorry you are having difficulty with your payments. An agent with access to your account will reach out to you directly by email, private message in the Forums and/or the billing telephone number on your Verizon account for more information or to help you resolve your issue.

0 Likes