VERIZON CUSTOMER SERVICE IS A JOKE, NOT HONEST THE WAY YOU OPERATE.
KV44

So I look at my bill today and notice my my bill went up $50, now Im the type of person who usually just pays the bill unless I notice a change.  The last time i had any contact with customer service it was because i was done with my contract and was looking to see if they would offer me something new. They offered me a cheaper plan w/2 year agreement so I excepted, but didnt like the plan and called them back immediately to reverse it to my original plan... NOW THIS IS WHERE IT GETS UGLY. They told me i would resume with my normal plan and I obviously would not be under contract, so i would be free to make a change whenever i wanted to. I decided to stick with what i had and continued to pay the amount of $116 a month that my plan had just went up to since my last contract was over, but now a year later the bill went up another $50 and when i look at it on the bill they had never removed the 2 year agreement even though i never kept the package and the customer service rep tells me my whole story was basically not true becaue they would have taken the agreement away a year ago. VERIZON YOU HAVE BECOME A DISGRACE WHEN IT COMES TO CUSTOMER SERVICE!!!!! The first chance i get im going to call Time Warner or XFinity because you're obviously not interested in keeping customers.

0 Likes
Re: VERIZON CUSTOMER SERVICE IS A JOKE, NOT HONEST THE WAY YOU OPERATE.
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi KV44,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Before the agent can begin assisting you, they will need to collect further information from you. Please go to your profile page for the forum and scroll down the page to an area titled "My Support Cases". You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name located above your post, or at the top right of this page.

Under "My Support Cases" you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. The title of your post is the link. This should be checked on a frequent basis, as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions. To ensure you know when they have responded to you, you may subscribe to the case. At the top right of your support case there is a gear icon which provides a drop down menu with support case options. Click that and choose "subscribe". Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes