VERIZON CUSTOMER SERVICE IS TOTALLY HELPLESS!!!!!!
funnyziyi

I have some billing issues that need to discuss with the live agent since their online chat agent couldn’t resolve it, (I have been with them since March last year with auto pay, and i never had any payment issue.) i called 3 times in a day since no one could help, the first call that agent hold me for more than 33 mins until i hang up, then i called again, the 2nd agent said he has to xfer to me to the billing dept., i told him that i being hold for 33 mins on the prev call, he said it may  be a short hold, but he will stay on the line with me or conference, i waited their for over 55 mins, no one checked me back, no one took the call, i dont know what kind of service that they provided, 55 mins for them is a short time holding???? i couldnt wait on the line forever so i had to hang up. then i called again at late night, waited for 20 mins, finally spoke with a live agent, her name is jennifer, i took her employee ID since she promised me that the unreturned equipment charge will be refunded to my account which never happened, i asked to cancel my service because all the problems they gave me and i really unsatisfied with their service, the internet speed as low as 2-3 MB though i subscribed the 75/35 fios; so she xfer me to the "disconnection dept", in fact, i have been transferred 8 times until i reach the agent who actually works in that dept after being on the line for 1h, every agent who spoke with me said they are not responsible for cancellation. WTH!!! The last rep who pick my call tried to save me but he couldnt make any good offer but promised that money will be credited, i decided to cancel. One day after, I chat with their agent online since i dont want to call them and wait again, that's totally waste my life...they agent apologized that previous refund request has been declined by their sup since they didnt receive my equipment, a big lie!!!! i provided her/him the tracking number from UPS which the label they provided me and it shows that they signed the package on 1/14, and they charged me on 1/20, the agent promised to issue the refund, i dont know how long should i wait, but if i dont receive any response within next 48 hours, i will definitely report them to BBB, thats ridiculous!!! 

VERISON HAS THE WORST CUSTOMER SERVICE I EVER HAVE!

0 Likes
Re: VERIZON CUSTOMER SERVICE IS TOTALLY HELPLESS!!!!!!
KaLin
Khoros Partner
Khoros Partner

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please go to your profile page for the forum, and look in the middle, right at the top where you will find an area titled "My Support Cases". You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name beside your post, or at the top left of this page underneath the title of the board. you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information.

To ensure you know when they have responded to you, at the top of your support case there is a drop down menu for support case options. Open that and choose "subscribe".This should be checked on a frequent basis as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions. Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

Re: VERIZON CUSTOMER SERVICE IS TOTALLY HELPLESS!!!!!!
Verizon_Support
Customer Service Rep

We're glad we were able to help resolve your service issue. Feel free to create a new post here in the forums, if you require any future assistance.

Our team is avaiable around the clock for support.

Thanks,

Ali Adam

0 Likes