Receive up to $504 promo credit ($180 w/Welcome Unlimited, $360 w/ 5G Start, or $504 w/5G Do More, 5G Play More, 5G Get More or One Unlimited for iPhone plan (Welcome Unlimited and One Unlimited for iPhone plans can't be mixed w/other Unlimited plans; all lines on the account req'd on respective plans)) when you add a new smartphone line with your own 4G/5G smartphone on an eligible postpaid plan between 2/10/23 and 4/5/23. Promo credit applied over 36 months; promo credits end if eligibility requirements are no longer met.
$699.99 (128 GB only) device payment purchase or full retail purchase w/ new smartphone line on One Unlimited for iPhone (all lines on account req'd on plan), 5G Start, 5G Do More, 5G Play More or 5G Get More plan req'd. Less $699.99 promo credit applied over 36 mos.; promo credit ends if eligibility req’s are no longer met; 0% APR.
I've seen multiple threads on this already and find it sad that a big company like this would refuse to give back a customer's money. I closed my account back in November and have yet to receive my refund.
- They first sent my check to an old residence that they shouldnt have had on file (Bill/return box and everything has always been shipped to the correct address except of course the REFUND CHECK)
- Then after calling they sent it to the correct address. I then asked for a tracking number of which they said there wasnt any. But then somehow the lady said a delivery attempt was made but no one was home...SO HOW DOES ONE GET THAT INFO without a tracking number?
- So then I ask her to refund the CC that was on file. She said that can be accomodated and expect a refund in 7 to 10 business days
- Then two days later, I get an email saying that refund check has been shipped to your address. WHAT THE HELL! I wanted a CC Refund
- Also, that check has yet to arrive
I will be complaining to the BBB and FCC
Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Before the agent can begin assisting you, they will need to collect further information from you. Please go to your profile page for the forum and scroll down the page to an area titled "My Support Cases". You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name located above your post, or at the top right of this page.
Under "My Support Cases" you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. The title of your post is the link. This should be checked on a frequent basis, as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions. To ensure you know when they have responded to you, you may subscribe to the case. At the top right of your support case there is a gear icon which provides a drop down menu with support case options. Click that and choose "subscribe". Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.