Verizon $100 gift card sign up reward
dudo

I got verizon several months ago with a $100 gift card bonus. A week ago I received an email that it's time to redeem my card. All I had to do was activate it on my rewards tile. Well that's the problem it wasn't on the rewards tile. I chatted twice with representatives. First time they told me they couldn't do anything and I had to call the cards team. Unfortunately the number they gave me didn't work at all. Next time I spent another hour being transferred here and there and then again I was given a number. This time when I called I had a bunch of options but none of them was for speaking to a representative. Please, verizon get your **bleep** together! I have three lines and gigabit fios. I think I am paying you enough money so you don't need to make me or anyone else waste time to get what you promised.

0 Likes
Re: Verizon $100 gift card sign up reward
kh-gary
Moderator Emeritus

Hi dudo,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please check your Private Messenger inbox for a message from a Verizon support agent. You can find your inbox by clicking on your username at the top right corner of this page and then clicking the envelope icon that appears at the top of the menu. Response times may vary and may be delayed at this time. Please continue to check your Inbox for a reply from a Verizon agent. Please direct all correspondence concerning your issue to the agents who will be assisting you privately.

0 Likes