Verizon CS not removing charges after they said they will
C972

The other week, I spoke to the support team regarding an issue with my service, and they finally offered to give me two extenders free of charge, they placed an order for me to pick them up and told me to call back the following day on Monday to have the charges adjusted since that is when the billing and account services would be open.

The orginal rep gauaranteed me I would not be chagred any fees or rentals fees, she said they would make not in my account, and she just reassured me to calll the following day to have the fees taken off. I had technical support person make note of that and apporve the order and notes.

So I went ahead picked up my order and installed the device. I called today to have the account adjusted and for them to remove the chagres, and the CS rep acted lke she did not know what I was talking about, she checked my order and said there were no notes. I asked to speak with her supervisor, and the supervisor said i was the rep was wrong, and i would be have to be charged to fees, or i can return them. I asked to for them to review the phone conversation, and the supervisor insisted they dont keep record of any phone calls.

I just renewed my contract with Verizon and upgraded my services not more than a month ago, I had many problems in the proccess and this is just another deceptive tactic they did. 

How do I get a transcipt of the call or have the correct management team review this case?

Please help

Best

0 Likes
Re: Verizon CS not removing charges after they said they will
kh-gary
Moderator Emeritus
Hi C972,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please check your Private Message Inbox for a message from Verizon_Support. You can find your Inbox by clicking on your username at the top right corner of this page. Please direct all correspondence concerning your issue to the agents, who will be assisting you privately.
0 Likes