Verizon/Directv Bundle
morgane84

Canceled high speed internet with verizon cause it was sooo slow to do anything. Of course I am offered by customer service $20 off my payments a month. But I get nothing for being a loyal customer for years. So thats what has to happen in order to get anything, just threaten to cancel and you shall receive? Payed my last payment with the bundle and verizon never paid directv the last payment. I have proof that I have paid for this but verzion will not pay my directv bill. After hours on the phone with customer service, 6 people total - who had no i dea what to do or where to transfer me. I am still stuck with this -so called "overdue" amount that i have already paid when i still was in the bundle. Customer service did not help me out at all and was completely rude with me. Now I'm stuck with a bill that has already been paid for. I am being lied to. So this is what I get for canceling? NEVER again will i ever go through verizon internet.

0 Likes
Re: Verizon/Directv Bundle
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi morgane84,

Sorry you are having difficulty. An agent with access to your account will reach out to you directly by email, private message in the Forums and/or the billing telephone number on your Verizon account for more information or to help you resolve your issue.

0 Likes
Re: Verizon/Directv Bundle
TJ1203
Enthusiast - Level 2

I just bundled directv with my internet and the bill i just recieve showed no credit that they said I would recieve and I see no charge for directv and I cant even look at statments on directv website anymore, they said I was suppose to pay bill with verizon. So I should expect problems with this bundle, Verizon is the worst, They can never do anything right but keep rasing prices.

0 Likes