Verizon FIOS Collection Nightmare
VZW_Apple_Luv
Enthusiast - Level 1

Verizon FIOS sent me final bill. The bill was incorrect. When I called back to dispute, Verizon rep was unable to locate my account. She told me if she can't find it-nothing is due so I can disregard. When I received another bill I called again and received the same answer.

In August I received the letter from I.C. System. I sent them the letter stating that I was disputing the debt. On Nov 7 I discovered that Verizon reported this debt to all 3 credit bureaus. When I called I.C Systems they said that they no longer service this debt and that it's now serviced by Verizon. I called back to Verizon and they said they were unable to do anything. They suggested I should just pay the debt. Now I am in the middle of mortgage refinace. My credit score dropped 100 points because of this. I would be glad to pay it my Verizon is not willing to remove this entry from credit report. What should I do now?

0 Likes
Re: Verizon FIOS Collection Nightmare
ElizabethS
Moderator Emeritus

Sorry you are having difficulty, an agent with access to your account will reach out to you directly by email, private message in the Forums and/or the billing telephone number on your Verizon account for more information to help you resolve your issue.

0 Likes