Verizon FiOS Billing Continous Billing for Services not received
Ashishsm1986

Hi,

I had disconnected the services even before the installation happned. The agent told me no payments are required as you never received the services. So i am fine. Now every 20 days i am getting reminders about bill payment of some ranodm amount.

I have reached out to verizon fios via phone/chat you name it. But everytime i am told that "Sir, This issue is resolved and you should not get any notifications from our side about bill payments".. And here it is again.. Every month.. I am dreading the day i asked for the fios services. Please resolve this at your end. This is not a good customer service experience at all!!!! I dont have money or time to keep calling you every month and be on hold for half hour to find out 20 days later that the bill is showing up again!! 

Tags (2)
0 Likes
Re: Verizon FiOS Billing Continous Billing for Services not received
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi Ashishsm1986,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please check your Private Messenger Inbox for a message from a Verizon Support agent. You can find your Inbox by clicking on your username at the top right corner of this page and then clicking the envelope icon that appears at the top of the menu. Response times may vary and may be delayed at this time. Please continue to check your Inbox for a reply from a Verizon agent. Please direct all correspondence concerning your issue to the agents who will be assisting you privately.

0 Likes