Verizon Fios will not cancel my services or answer my calls
Ktisch0728

I have been trying to get ahold of someone from Verizon now for a full 24 hours and no one will answer my phone call.  I have tried to call multiple verizon support numbers, but have had no luck.  I just keep calling and once I've gone through their whole phone tree intro, I get hung up on.  I talked to someone via "verizon support chat" where they told me that the only way to cancel my services was to call verizon support.  I told them that I have been unable to get ahold of a service agent and they said that is my only option but that they would give me a $20.00 credit toward my bill for being a good customer? I wasn't getting a "free" $20.00 toward my bill.  The chat person sent me a new contract and was trying to get me to renew my verizon contract for 2 years, after I told said person that I wanted to cancel my services.  Overall, I just need to talk to a representative about downgrading and/or cancelling our services because I have a three month old and honestly, the budget it tight.  Of course you can only upgrade aka pay more money on the MyVerizon account, and not downgrade, ugh. If someone from Verizon could contact me, I'd greatly appreciate it.  

0 Likes
Re: Verizon Fios will not cancel my services or answer my calls
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi Ktisch0728,

You can cancel Monday - Friday 8:00 am - 6:00 pm (et) by calling 1.844.837.2262.

https://www.verizon.com/support/residential/billingcenter/cancel-service.htm

0 Likes