Verizon Website Pages Not Loading
Charminpilot

I have been trying to access My Fios TV Test Drive viewing history and the page will not load - just a spinning wheel in the middle of the page which eventually just times out.  Same thing when I try to change my TV service or look up TV packages.  My TV test drive expires today, and I am unable to change my service because their website will not load.  I have tried on 4 different browsers (Firefox, Chrome, Edge, and IE) as well as my phone.  The final insult was I had a chat window open trying to get help, but the page eventually timed out from not loading, logged me out, and kicked me out of the chat window.  The chat agent did state just before the auto logout that they were having trouble with the Verizon website.  Unfortunately, this has been going on for a long time as every time I've logged on over the past month I have had the same issues.  Completely unacceptable for a technology company as large as Verzion.

0 Likes
Re: Verizon Website Pages Not Loading
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi Charminpilot,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please check your Private Message Inbox for a message from Verizon_Support. You can find your Inbox by clicking on your username at the top right corner of this page. Please direct all correspondence concerning your issue to the agents who will be assisting you privately.

0 Likes