Verizon **bleep**!
caseyd68
Enthusiast - Level 1

I'm tired of this Verizon **bleep**! Their garbage Customer Service and run around. I've changed Internet and Phone providers. I want to cancel and big suprise MON-FRI by PHONE WHAT! Give me a break. I don't want to discuss a damb thing. CANCEL! GET IT! Why should the customer be inconvienced all the damb time? I don't have time to spend on hold. Like you always do or jerk around. JUST CANCEL! No matter how long you've been with them. As far as they're concerned you're just another account number. They can't even give you the ability to cancel online! What a joke to bad the jokes always on the customers! I can't wait to be done with Verizon's **bleep**!!

Re: Verizon **bleep**!
MaybeComcast
Enthusiast - Level 3

The customers are inconvenienced because they can.  If they keep you on hold until you drop off, then they never actually got the cancellation order.  Pretty much their MO for all complaints.

Re: Verizon **bleep**!
MaybeComcast
Enthusiast - Level 3

Send them a Registered Mail letter, return receipt required.  Then forward the receipt to the credit bureaus when they continue to bill you.  Good luck