Verizon claims not received my returned CableCard. What should I do? puzzled
zyan1983

Well, it looks this kinda things happened a lot of times. I should have red those threads then I would never have been in the same boats as other unlucky folks.but anyway, I just talk about my own expeience.

At the beginning, when the TV service is installed. the guys brought a card. He said he would tell verizon not to ship me another card but unfortunately they still shipped me another one. I notice there is a return lable inside then I just returned it.

Things would be good if it stops here. I notice that I am still billed for 2 cards now. I talked to a live chat agent and she said Verizon never received the return package. Well, this is funny coz if it is not delivered UPS should have returned it to me.  Unfortunately since I did not create the shipping lable, I lost the tracking no. while the agent keep asking me for the tracking no.   imaging it folks, when you return sth, do you really keep tracking no. everytime? For sure in the future I will do this, but really now I dont have the number.

Then I talk to UPS, UPS says since I did not create the lable, they cannot provide the tracking no. Now it is a dead lock coz Verizon claims they have not received the pacakge, UPS does not provide the trackingno, I have shipped the package.

As a customer, I am really not convinced that Verizon does not have the tracking no. But what can i do now?

0 Likes
Re: Verizon claims not received my returned CableCard. What should I do? puzzled
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi zyan1983,

Sorry you are having difficulty. An agent with access to your account will reach out to you directly by email, private message in the Forums and/or the billing telephone number on your Verizon account for more information or to help you resolve your issue. Please remember to check your spam/junk folder if you do not hear from an agent.

0 Likes