Verizon is THE absolute WORST
TinsleyM
Enthusiast - Level 1

I don't even know where to begin. The technician comes out and spends hours setting up our cable. At that time we mentioned that the picture had choppy lines going through it. He ignored us. We setup our tv in an adjacent room and it doesn't work at all. We call and was told by a tech that the wireless router only works up to 10 feet?! So our main tv is ok but the tv in the next room isn't. We had to go out and spend even more money on a decent router. Even with that the picture is still choppy. We call again because we now get our bill and not only did they charge us an installation fee but also a fee to turn it on! Also, there's all sorts of hidden charges. 'Jaquan' tells us some **bleep** story that we received our first bill via email and we should've said something at that time. We never got an email. It must have went to spam. We explained this but his tone got nasty. We asked to speak to a supervisor. He puts us on hold for 45 minutes to make up another **bleep** story that no supervisor is available and someone will call us back in 24-48 hours?!?!? He then proceeds to tell us his system went down and he can no longer answer questions for us. Not believing him I call back a few minutes later and speak to someone else who said their system is up and running just fine. I told him our issue and he tried to get us to add more services to our bill. I've spent numerous hours on the phone with their customer service, if you want to call it that. I LOATHE Verizon fios! Their customer service sucks and they trick you with hidden charges in your bill. Then they try to get you to add more services to an already crappy service. Save your money and time and go with anyone other than Verizon. At this point, I'd be willing to pay their outrageous cancellation fee so I don't have to deal with these {please keep your posts courteous} ever again.

Re: Verizon is THE absolute WORST
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi TinsleyM,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Before the agent can begin assisting you, they will need to collect further information from you. Please go to your profile page for the forum and look at the top of the middle column where you will find an area titled "My Support Cases". You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name beside your post, or at the top left of this page underneath the title of the board.

Under "My Support Cases" you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. This should be checked on a frequent basis, as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions. To ensure you know when they have responded to you, at the top of your support case there is a drop down menu for support case options. Open that and choose "subscribe". Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes
Re: Verizon is THE absolute WORST
Verizon_Support
Customer Service Rep

We did not hear back from you on your Private Support case. We hope you were able to find resolution to your issue.

If you require further assistance, feel free to make a new post, and we can be sure to look into your issue. As always, we're available for support around the clock.

Thanks,
Marcial

0 Likes