Verizon lost my equipment on return
DaveyF2

Hi, I cancelled on 9/28 and returned the equipment using Verizon provided box and label within 30 days.

I have since been billed 90 dollars for unreturned equipment plus 10 dollars of whatever fees.

I have a receipt from Office Depot where I dropped off the package and tracking shows it was delivered around 10/16.

I have chatted with an agent online and he put all of these into a very detailed note but nothing was done.

Almost 3 months after I cancelled I am now getting daily harassing not calls asking me to pay the bill.

It's laughable that Verizon can't track it's own shipping labels.  Yes, UPS issued it for you but why can't you get the list from UPS?  It's not my problem that you don't know.

Your FIOS was good but return sucks.  And you want 90 dollars for that junky basic cable box.  

0 Likes
Re: Verizon lost my equipment on return
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi DaveyF2,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please check your Private Message Inbox for a message from Verizon_Support. You can find your Inbox by clicking on your username at the top right corner of this page. Please direct all correspondence concerning your issue to the agents who will be assisting you privately.

0 Likes