Verizon not Honoring the contract Price
Rasheedshaik

I have signed the two-year contract based on the monthly price of 104.99 offered and confirmed to me( Order number - {edited for privacy} ) from July 6th.  The monthly price was updated 169.99 after installation. I have made multiple phone call to customer service to correct my billing and I was told that back office is looking into the issue. So far no resolution for my billing issue

The ticket number given to me by cust rep on july 24th , 2018 was {edited for privacy} and no resolution for this ticket so far

Agen I  have called on Aug 24th, I was given another ticket - {edited for privacy}. No resolutions for this issue so far. I am very disappointed with Verizon's customer service and not honoring the price committed to the customer and at the same time not fixing the issue.

0 Likes
Re: Verizon not Honoring the contract Price
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi Rasheedshaik,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please check your Private Message Inbox for a message from Verizon_Support. You can find your Inbox by clicking on your username at the top right corner of this page. Please direct all correspondence concerning your issue to the agents who will be assisting you privately.

0 Likes