Verizon on credit report
atkidare
I had Verizon service last year I had a mifi router and phone for over a year and never went over 2.5 gb of data in a month then all of the sudden I had 23gb in one month and 25 in 15 days before I even got a bill I called and spoke with numerous people over a couple of months and they finally agreed to remove overage charges and I disconnected service on both lines and I thought that was the end but now I am fixing to start building a house and the day before I go to sign on loan they pull my credit and got denied due to 60 point drop because of a new Verizon collection of 588.00 I called Verizon and got sent to collection I told collection I would be willing to pay in full even though I thought it was already resolved but just needed to get it deleted from report they said they could take the payment but couldn't tell me if it would be deleted so I called Verizon back and spoke to a very nice lady that contacted the financial department and put me on the phone with them I spoke to the guy and told him the situation he said that he could take the payment and show it as paid I explained that was not what I wanted it had to come off my report he said that he could not do that I said well who can I talk to that can he said that no one could not even manager that due to fair credit act that everything looked correct so there was no way any one could delete it from my report even if I pay it it will still report for 7 years please some one help me I know they can take it off after paid just need to know how to get there
0 Likes
Re: Verizon on credit report
ElizabethS
Moderator Emeritus

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please go to your profile page for the forum, and look in the middle, right at the top where you will find an area titled "My Support Cases". You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name beside your post, or at the top left of this page underneath the title of the board.
Under “My Support Cases” you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. This should be checked on a frequent basis as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions. Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes
Verizon_Support
Customer Service Rep

We'll be closing your private support thread for the time being since we haven't heard from you in a while.

Please reach out to us in here in this thread if you need further assistance from our team.

Thank you,

Art

0 Likes
spineman
Enthusiast - Level 2

So did you ever get this resolved?  I have the same problem on my credit report.  I have been a loyal Verizon customer for over 18 years and can't believe how a dispute over a $158 bill they  would do this with no warning or resolution.  I too will never use verizon again unless this is resolved asap.  I think I spent over 5 hours on the phone with hold times and the like trying to resolve this.  Really sad that they have no loyalty or respect for their customers.

0 Likes
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi spineman,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Before the agent can begin assisting you, they will need to collect further information from you. Please go to your profile page for the forum and look at the top of the middle column where you will find an area titled "My Support Cases". You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name beside your post, or at the top left of this page underneath the title of the board.

Under "My Support Cases" you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. This should be checked on a frequent basis, as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions. Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes
spineman
Enthusiast - Level 2

It is not being resolved.  They refuse to even be logical when talking with them.  Such a shame corporate greed has taken this path.

0 Likes
Verizon_Support
Customer Service Rep

spineman, we haven't head from you, and are closing your Private Support case. If you have any other questions or concerns feel free to make a new post or thread, and we will be happy to assist.

-Adam_VZ

0 Likes
kevansdc
Enthusiast - Level 2

Please reopen.  I just have reviewed the bill requests you sent me and they are non-explicative to say the least.  One is from 2010 and the other just a final bill like the rest with no detail as to what i owed when and where???  

0 Likes
Verizon_Support
Customer Service Rep

We've reopened your private support case at your request. Please refer all further postings related to your issue to that private thread.

Thank you,

Art

0 Likes
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi kevansdc,

I have sent you a private message.

Please check your Private Message Inbox.

0 Likes