Verizon owes me money
ronakd88

It has been 9 months since I closed my acccount with Fios. I am owed $56.54 from my last month of usage and I get a bill every month that says so.  I have called the Financial Servies 4 times over the past few months and have been told that I will receive a check in the mail in 7-10 business days, and never has one come in thte mail.  I honestly have no idea what to do at this point.  Anyone have any insight as to how to solve this?  Thank you.

0 Likes
Re: Verizon owes me money
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi ronakd88,

Sorry you are having difficulty. An agent with access to your account will reach out to you directly by email, private message in the Forums and/or the billing telephone number on your Verizon account for more information or to help you resolve your issue. Please remember to check your spam/junk folder if you do not hear from an agent.

0 Likes
leeka1

Hi.  Just wondering if your Verizon issue was ever resolved?  I'm dealing with the same issue.  They have owed me close to $150 since Oct 2014.  Every time that I call Verizon I get the same story stating previous representative didn't process the refund request correctly and I should have my check/refund in 3 - 5 business days!  WORST customer service ever! At this point I have decided to file a complaint with both the State Attorney General and the CPUC.  Good luck!

0 Likes
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi leeka,

Sorry you are having difficulty with your refund. An agent with access to your account will reach out to you directly by email, private message in the Forums and/or the billing telephone number on your Verizon account for more information or to help you resolve your issue. Please remember to check your spam/junk folder if you do not hear from an agent.

0 Likes
Stu50

I relocated to California from Marylnd.

Verizon sent me bills which indicated that I have a credit of $167.55.

I contacted them to make sure my address was correct and let them know to send the money that they owed.

It has been 7 months since I have closed my account.

I have contacted them and continue to receive bills indicating that I have the credit and that I will be paid in 60 days.  This has yet to happen.

When will I receive payment?

0 Likes
Stu50

I think that if we go through the Verizon replies we will notice that they are all auto generated.  I agree with reporting to whatever agency available to resolve these issues.

0 Likes
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi Stu50,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Before the agent can begin assisting you, they will need to collect further information from you. Please go to your profile page for the forum and look at the top of the middle column where you will find an area titled "My Support Cases". You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name beside your post, or at the top left of this page underneath the title of the board.

Under "My Support Cases" you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. The title of your post is the link. This should be checked on a frequent basis, as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions. To ensure you know when they have responded to you, at the top of your support case there is a drop down menu for support case options. Open that and choose "subscribe". Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes