Verizon refuses to send promotional credit
Denstro

I an beyond furious with verizon. I have a business account and a residental account with them. When I signed up for my residental account recently I was supposed to receive a $150 promotional Visa gift card. The initial link Verizon sent me was a dead link. After hours on the phone with customer service they realized they sent me the wrong link. So they sent me an email apologizing, included the correct link, and assured me that I would receive my Visa card in 2 weeks (all of this was in the email I received Nov 9). I waited for three weeks befor calling Verizon again. After spending a total of 4 hours on the phone with various customer service agents, I was finally assured that the card was ALREADY MAILED out on Nov 24 and I should receive it by Dec 3. I waited until Dec 8 to call Verizon again. This time I was told that the Visa card would be mailed out "on or around Dec 10" On top of that the agent I spoke to (Julia from the escalations team in Massachusetts) was extremely rude, patronizing and unable to help me. I continually asked for an explanation and she maintained a patronizing and condescending tone with me. I am furious that I am being given the run around. Never once have I not paid my bills or even been late with a payment. Verizon certainly would not accept an explanation of I will pay my bill on or around the due date or maybe a few weeks later. Why are you treating your customers like this? Why are you lying to your customers? Why are you rude and demeaning to your customers? Why am I spending hours on the phone with Verizon to not be receiving any answers? I want to know what is going on and how Verizon will rectify this situation?

0 Likes
Re: Verizon refuses to send promotional credit
kh-gary
Moderator Emeritus
Hi Denstro,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please check your Private Message Inbox for a message from Verizon_Support. You can find your Inbox by clicking on your username at the top right corner of this page. Please direct all correspondence concerning your issue to the agents, who will be assisting you privately.
0 Likes