Verizon's lousy home control billing costs me late fee and reactivation fee
Mita1

I spent twice (1 hours each) time to sort my bills related to home monitoring equipments. Both times, rep said that bill is confusing, 1st one said I should be getting about $350.00 credit and will call back within 3-5 biz days (did not get a call within-3-5 months). Due to this my account was suspended twice, charged late fee and reactivation fee though I was paying monthly charges except the credit amount. Called 7/14 and spoke to Jay. He said I sud be getting about $400.00 credit and admitted the bill is confusing, and he will call 3-5 biz days (did not get a call yet). I AM FURIOUS. I DID EXPECT it from VERIZON, the nation's largest (?) and BEST(?) service provider. 

I try to email them. there are no email. Everytime I call, the conversation goes to deaf ears.  I was even refused to be provided with just home montiring billing for explanation puprpose. Is there an email address I can ask to resolve this. I am almost ready to take the verizon to small claim court because of this. If i had the option of returning the equpment and cancel ther service, I would have. HOME MONITORING is a lousy service, many times the gatewy goes offline, camera doesn't record. It is a MESS. Can someone please give an email address to file my grievance.  Thank you.

0 Likes
Re: Verizon's lousy home control billing costs me late fee and reactivation fee
ElizabethS
Moderator Emeritus

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Before the agent can begin assisting you, they will need to collect further information from you.Please go to your profile page for the forum, and look in the middle, right at the top where you will find an area titled "My Support Cases". You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name beside your post, or at the top left of this page underneath the title of the board.
Under “My Support Cases” you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. This should be checked on a frequent basis as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions. To ensure you know when they have responded to you, at the top of your support case there is a drop down menu for support case options. Open that and choose "subscribe".
Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes
Re: Verizon's lousy home control billing costs me late fee and reactivation fee
Verizon_Support
Customer Service Rep

Due to multiple failed attempts to reach you we will be closing this private support case.

If you need further assistance with Verizon service feel free to send us another post.

Thank you,

^Matthew

0 Likes