The Federal Communications Commissions

Division Chief Consumer

Inquires and Complaints

to: {edited for privacy}

Verizon Executive Relations New York City. N.Y

RE:  un-authorized charges place on my Verizon Bill

To:{edited for privacy}

I just want be very clear and be sure about the following Fact's

First .The authorized charges place on my Verizon Bill. That were authorized by Me the Consumer

the un-authorized charges place on my Verizon Bill. That were not authorized by me the Consumer .

1.Authorized charges That I had Order fromVerizon pertaining from work Order number: {edited for privacy} that is just for High Speed Internet that only thing that been clearly stated in that work order. Order date: Oct 03, 2016 had been completed on the Oct.4th , 2016, that for only High Speed Internet, it is with-in my fix budject

2, Un-authorized charges that been place on my Verizon Bill. I did not and had not order. Any Verizon Phone and Internet Bungle and Verizon Phone and Internet Bungle not with-end my fix budget.

3. Verizon Lifeline Program. Or Verizon lifeline cell Phone

Verizon lifeline Cell Phone . Since {edited for privacy} Verizon Executive Relations have problems in contact me.

(I am resending the FCC attaching an completed application for the lifeline

program.) also sending an copy medicaid NY with one of the requirements qualify for the Verizon Lifeline Programs

4..19(1)(a), the treatment is necessary because the provider of services would otherwise be unable to provide the service to members of the public. this by refusing to provide and deliberately not providing,

Cramming & Slamming it's illegal

"Cramming" refers to putting an unauthorized charge on a telephone bill.  "Slamming" refers to switching a consumer's telephone carrier or service provider without the consumer's permission.  Both cramming and slamming are illegal.  Sometimes, cramming and slamming are part of the same scheme, and involve a carrier switching a consumer's telephone service without authorization, and then billing the consumer for the new service without authorization.  At other times, cramming is independent from slamming; for example, sometimes a third-party may place a charge on a consumer's phone bill for a service having nothing whatsoever to do with the consumer's phone service. 

{edited for privacy}

cc; The Department of justice Civl rights Division

The Department Federal Communications Commissions Inspector General office

The Department of Federal Trade Commissions

The State of New York Attorney General Office

0 Likes