Very Frustrating Experience
Donw3232

I decided to cancel my Verizon FiOS TV and change from fios triple play to double play. However, when I went onto my account, you can see the offer below. 60.01. It was a no-brainer and thought it was an incentive to keep me since my Verizon Bill including verizon wireless is almost 500.00. Yea, I know...So, I ordered the plan and low and behold, the old Bait and switch. I looked over to My Cart and they charged me 109.99 instead. I called Verizon a couple of times, emailed them 3 times and "chatted" with them 3 times and what I got was everything from questioning my honesty "If it says it, it is a mistake" to "sorry, we would never charge only 60.06, 70.01 or even 80.01." as if I am an idiot to believe that they would offer such a low figure and that they would honor if they did. So, I simply requested their Double Play with Internet and phone, but they explained that I would be even paying more. WHAT??? Below is what I found online for the Double Play. Of course i would take that deal. But, they won't do it. I have been a long time customer of Verizon and they have been second to DirecTV in customer service. They make sure you are satisfied before you get off with them. Verizon on the other hand, they have not been helpful at all. 

Photo  Photo  Photo

0 Likes
Re: Very Frustrating Experience
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi Donw3232,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Before the agent can begin assisting you, they will need to collect further information from you. Please go to your profile page for the forum and look at the top of the middle column where you will find an area titled "My Support Cases". You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name beside your post, or at the top left of this page underneath the title of the board.

Under "My Support Cases" you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. This should be checked on a frequent basis, as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions. To ensure you know when they have responded to you, at the top of your support case there is a drop down menu for support case options. Open that and choose "subscribe". Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes
Re: Very Frustrating Experience
Verizon_Support
Customer Service Rep

Hello Donw3232,

Unfortunately due to non response we will close the private thread. If you still need help with your double play price or ever need anything else, please let us know in a new public thread.

Thank you,
-Jeramy

0 Likes