Very angry!!!!
diamondheather

I signed on with Verizon several months ago.  I got a good package through someone who came through my neighborhood representing the company.  One of the agreements of signing on with Verizon was that they would pay my early termination from Comcast.  I've had the worst time getting this taken care of!!!!!!!!!  I spoke to someone today, for the third time (twice by phone and once through chat) about this.  I got a bill from a collection agency!  Verizon was supposed to have handled this.  Apparently, they didn't because they said the bill that I submitted back in June didn't have sufficient documentation.  The termination fee was $200 but I had a credit so it was $167.  Honestly, this has been so much trouble!  I feel like cancelling my service through verizon, which is a shame because I'm very happy with the service, otherwise.  If this doesn't get resolved, I will find another provider and I won't pay any termination fee since you didn't hold up your end of the deal.

0 Likes
Re: Very angry!!!!
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi diamondheather,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please check your Private Message Inbox for a message from Verizon_Support. You can find your Inbox by clicking on your username at the top right corner of this page. Please direct all correspondence concerning your issue to the agents who will be assisting you privately.

0 Likes