Visa Prepaid $400 Gift Card
jtebeau
Enthusiast - Level 1

Verizon,

Before I invest a whole lot of time in making sure that I get this gift card - I would simply ask that as a customer you put my needs first and make sure that I receive this gift card before I go on a trip September 1st. 

My order # is 

{edited for privacy}

I have been told numerous times that the gift card has already been mailed out -- Today I have verified that not only had I been lied to (which I have on recording) -- but that you don't even admit to the fact that you blatantly lied to me as a consumer -- but you try to then tell me that you already sent an offer for an tablet... of which I never expressed any interest in, in the first place -- and according to my "welcome" email, that was in ADDITION to the gift card.

Please make sure that I receive this by September 1st. This is a simple request that would save you a whole lot of time and paperwork. I was told today that I would not receive it by then and that it was "being processed" on August 20th ... Let's just make sure that that happens -- as two lies would not be a good idea. I've been a great customer of yours -- and have always paid my bills... The entire reason I signed up with you again for another 2 years of service was because of this "promotional" offer.

Thanks for your time and would appreciate some timely feedback on this post.

Depending on the timeliness my next steps would be social media and BBB attempts to request the same things I'm requesting right now... This would just be much simpler.

Re: Visa Prepaid $400 Gift Card
HokieDave
Contributor - Level 2

Wait ... WHAT?  I thought the $400 gift card is only for new subscribers, not people renewing their subscription.

My contract just ran out and I switched.  If Verizon had offered me $400 to stay, that would have definitely gotten my attention.

0 Likes
jtebeau
Enthusiast - Level 1

It's a new house

0 Likes
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi jtebeau,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Before the agent can begin assisting you, they will need to collect further information from you. Please go to your profile page for the forum and look at the top of the middle column where you will find an area titled "My Support Cases". You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name beside your post, or at the top left of this page underneath the title of the board.

Under "My Support Cases" you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. This should be checked on a frequent basis, as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions. To ensure you know when they have responded to you, at the top of your support case there is a drop down menu for support case options. Open that and choose "subscribe". Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

Verizon_Support
Customer Service Rep

jtebeau, due to multiple failed attempts to reach you we will be closing this private support case.

If you need further assistance with Verizon service feel free to send us another post.

Thank you,

^Matthew

0 Likes
DianaWithAnA
Enthusiast - Level 2

Verizon is trying to back out on sending my gift card as well. They claim that my bundle package negates the gift card. That was never mentioned in the sales talk to get me to transfer my service. It's all a scam.

LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi DianaWithAnA,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Before the agent can begin assisting you, they will need to collect further information from you. Please go to your profile page for the forum and look at the top of the middle column where you will find an area titled "My Support Cases". You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name beside your post, or at the top left of this page underneath the title of the board.

Under "My Support Cases" you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. This should be checked on a frequent basis, as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions. To ensure you know when they have responded to you, at the top of your support case there is a drop down menu for support case options. Open that and choose "subscribe". Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes
kevinA2

took them 90 days to mail the card to me.  Then I had to call to get the code to activate the card.  

0 Likes
demi8503
Anyone know whom I speak to about my gift card offer?
0 Likes
ElizabethS
Moderator Emeritus

You can check the status here: http://teleproducts.verizon.com/promo/ , or call the billing department

0 Likes