Waited 3 months for the 100 Dollars rewards card and now the status is cancelled
Raje78

Hi,

As per the rewards page the eligibility date for the visa page is 12/24/2018, but i haven't still received the card. When i check the reward status it's saying.

"You are no longer qualified to receive your reward due to a change in eligibility."

I have contacted the support a couple of time and both times they gave me a date when the card will be sent. The last time i called helpdesk the reward status was giving me a message "Reward on hold because of a past due, you past due bill must be paid in full". I don't have any past dues and my account is on auto pay. I told them about the reward status showing "On Hold" but they kept on telling the rewards is going to be sent on Jan 22 2019. It's almost 14 days now, but still haven't received the card and now i see the status as "Cancelled". Please look into the issue and issue me the veriszon visa gift card at the earliest.

Regards,

0 Likes
Re: Waited 3 months for the 100 Dollars rewards card and now the status is cancelled
kh-gary
Moderator Emeritus
Hi Raje78,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please check your Private Message Inbox for a message from Verizon_Support. You can find your Inbox by clicking on your username at the top right corner of this page. Please direct all correspondence concerning your issue to the agents, who will be assisting you privately.
0 Likes