Where is my refund?
I_Want_Refund

Because I moved to a new address, I called to disconnect the internet service on Aug 2018, and the costumber service promised me to give me refund, about $70.64 since I disconnected it only few days after I paid.

I did update the new billing address and called to confirm they have my new address, but after a month, I got nothing.

Another thing to complain: Even though I personally like custmer service on Chat, they usually nice and helpful, but when it comes to refund, they always said it is not the job they can do and provide me a number to call.

I mean, they are in the same company, can't they just deal with my case or foward it to the department that resposible for that? And the reason I like Chat is because calling customer service in United States is just frustrating and time wasting.

Anyway, back to the subject. I called again, they checked my account and said the refund wasn't issued, and they will issue the refund to me. Please wait for the next billing cycle.

After a month, I still got nothing. I called again, told me the same "just wait for the next billing cycle" thing.

I've made four or five calls, almost one call a month.

To be honest, I'm done talking to them and hearing those excuses anymore.

I don't want to call again, it is just another waste of time.

I've always been nice and friendly when talking to representives, and sorry to whoever see this, it is not your job to take my anger, but I just can't hold it, so this is to the company you work for.

You win, Verizon. This is how you do your busniess.

I can't believe a big company like this act like a swindler, being kind and efficent when receiving payment but dishonest and irresponsible about the refund they promised.

0 Likes
Re: Where is my refund?
jonjones1
Legend

Calling customer service between 8 am till 5 pm eastern daylight time is better than calling after 6 pm and getting a bunch of foreigners.

google your states Public Utilities Commission or Public Service Commission and file a complaint with them they can assist you in getting your refund.

Re: Where is my refund?
kh-gary
Moderator Emeritus
Hi I_Want_Refund,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please check your Private Message Inbox for a message from Verizon_Support. You can find your Inbox by clicking on your username at the top right corner of this page. Please direct all correspondence concerning your issue to the agents, who will be assisting you privately.
0 Likes