Why is Fios customer service so dreadful
VerizonShine

Honestly, this is just the worst. I got scammed by an online chat person named “Joshua” into a new contract I did not want and whenever I call them nobody can do anything or help at all. I have been hung up on, disconnected and treated very rudely by these offshore phone jockeys. What can I do? 

0 Likes
Re: Why is Fios customer service so dreadful
jonjones1
Legend

@VerizonShine wrote:

Honestly, this is just the worst. I got scammed by an online chat person named “Joshua” into a new contract I did not want and whenever I call them nobody can do anything or help at all. I have been hung up on, disconnected and treated very rudely by these offshore phone jockeys. What can I do? 

Well you have to look at it this way. What is the price per month to Verizon? Say it $200 that is $2400.00 a year. So you jump to cable, they will pay your early termination fees and you don’t pay Verizon nothing outside of the early termination fee.

you leave they lose $4800.00 you save money.

you tell others about your experience and more people don’t get Fios or any service from Verizon. It’s a snowball effect.

now barring that if you complain to your states attorney generals office they may get you out of that contract.

what do you have to lose?

0 Likes
Re: Why is Fios customer service so dreadful
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi VerizonShine,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please check your Private Message Inbox for a message from Verizon_Support. You can find your Inbox by clicking on your username at the top right corner of this page. Please direct all correspondence concerning your issue to the agents who will be assisting you privately.

0 Likes