Why is it so hard to get a code for my $50.00 self install promotional merchant card!!!!!
madbaker1
Enthusiast - Level 1

Ive called the customer service three times and got six different answers ... the last lady sent me the  emails that were sent to me before .... none sent me to a link that she so described....all i want is my card or ecard number so i can get it.... im so tired and so disappointed in the system ...it almost like its so unorganized  that there is no answer....HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Re: Why is it so hard to get a code for my $50.00 self install promotional merchant card!!!!!
hollyn66

I haven't tried calling customer service yet for that.  I didn't get any kind of email at all about the gift card, however, in the initial email they sent me verifiying my order, they referenced a $100 retail merchant card that I would get by choosing self installation,  I am going to try to hold them to that one when I finally get through to them.  Please post again if you find a magic way to solve this!

0 Likes
Re: Why is it so hard to get a code for my $50.00 self install promotional merchant card!!!!!
Anthony_VZ
Master - Level 3

madbaker,

Since we haven't heard back from you or have received a form submission as requested in your private support case, it appears assistance is no longer required. If you need any future help with your Verizon service, please make a post here on the forums so we can assist.

0 Likes
Re: Why is it so hard to get a code for my $100.00 self install promotional merchant card!!!!!
cafox24
Enthusiast - Level 1

I was told I would receive email for card choice and delivery on 6/22. I didn't and made a call on 7/15 to ask about the situation. I was told it would be 1-7 days before email. I called again on 7/30 after no email. I talked to 7 different people in all sorts of departments and no one seems to know what's going on. I talked to rebates department, promotions department, self-install department, customer service department, and rewards department. Martha in Promotion Department told me the "Offline" Department handles this and they had been sent an email to take care of on 6/25. Johnny in "Rebates Department" said they take care of the email, but had no information on me needing a rebate. Eric in Customer Care told me I need to sign up for FIOS Friends before I could receive the email, and Martha Said I use the email to sign up for FIOS Friends. Have talked to 9 total people now over 30 days and have nothing to show for it. For a multi-billion dollar company you would think their CRM software would be elite. I guess not.

Re: Why is it so hard to get a code for my $100.00 self install promotional merchant card!!!!!
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi cafox24,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Before the agent can begin assisting you, they will need to collect further information from you. Please go to your profile page for the forum and look at the top of the middle column where you will find an area titled "My Support Cases". You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name beside your post, or at the top left of this page underneath the title of the board.

Under "My Support Cases" you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. This should be checked on a frequent basis, as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions. Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes
Murda88

I am having this same problem now and I am furious with verizon. The only reason i got the triple play packages and did the self install was due to the face I would received 2 $50 gift cards on top of the $200 visa gift card. It's been 2 months and while I thought it might just be a problem with my email, however i go on line and see numerous people  complaining about the same thing. This is highly unprofessional and after waiting 2 months. I have had it.  If this issue isn't resolved soon, i will be contacting the BBB. Why can't they fulfill a simple promise they made to the customer instead of leading usaround in circles. I've been told several different things by several different customer services reps and I will no longer deal with it. I am going to contact the consumer fraud association and the BBB.

0 Likes
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi Murda88,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Before the agent can begin assisting you, they will need to collect further information from you. Please go to your profile page for the forum and look at the top of the middle column where you will find an area titled "My Support Cases". You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name beside your post, or at the top left of this page underneath the title of the board.

Under "My Support Cases" you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. This should be checked on a frequent basis, as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions. Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes
Verizon_Support
Customer Service Rep

cafox24,

We've had to close your private support case due to non-response. If you still require assistance, please reach out to us by creating a public posting in this thread.

Thank you,

Art

0 Likes
prerna

Looks like i am in the same boat. Had my self install done on 8/29 and was told i would get  the 50$ rebate in 3-5 business days. And i have been calling daily since . One day i was trasnferred 4 times and had to explain the case to each of the 4 people , ended up spending a good 3 hours with verizon support. surely the most i have spent from a time perspective on a 50$ bill. wish verizon doesnt lose respect in my eyes for such petty reasons. 

0 Likes
prerna

i am almost considering deactivating using the 30 day policy. not sure if the 300$ rebate is also a fake promise.

0 Likes