Worse ongoing customer service experience
Nicoledavis416

I was told by a Verizon representative upon moving that my current services, dsl, were not offered at my new address. She told me my old account would be closed and shed set me up for autopay at my current address because it was a requirement to have the Fios that was the sole option at my new address. My first autopay took awhile so I got nervous and set up my bill pay for Verizon via my Bank and paid $100; even though I knew it would only be about $50. A week or so later the autopay amount of about $53 came out of my bank account. The following month, I received a notice to pay my bill, and an odd amount of $33 was taken from my account. Im not a mathematician but thats about $183 payment for two bills of $53, which is $106 and a $80 credit I should have. NOPE! MY SERVICES WERE SHUT OFF. I didnt get to the good part yet. I check my account history online and to my surprise NO PAYMENTS. So I figured customer service can help figure this out. HA. To date, Ive spoke to about 7 customer service agents and my problem has not been solved. Whats worse is one agent located the problem and verified that those payments were going to my old account. She told me she would cancel my old account and apply credits to my new account. Way to go, someone with a brain. Oh but wait, I found out today that she never actually did any of that. I received a "courtesy" restore on the account. My services are again disconnected and my balance has reached $200 and my account STILL shows no payment history. I spoke to supervisor Shawn from the central Florida location who could not help me because I couldnt give him the full account number from my old account even though the number I was calling from us registered under my old account I could give him my address, social security number, answer any security question, verify payment method used on the old account, give him the last few digits from my old account. It's unexplainable how disappointed I am in Verizon's complete disregard to a customers payment and satisfaction.

0 Likes
Re: Worse ongoing customer service experience
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi Nicoledavis416,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please check your Private Message Inbox for a message from Verizon_Support. You can find your Inbox by clicking on your username at the top right corner of this page. Please direct all correspondence concerning your issue to the agents who will be assisting you privately.

0 Likes