Worst customer service! Charged TWICE for same fight!!! Would not remove duplicate charge
Mo1983
Has this happened to anyone else?!! On May 3 I ordered the Mayweather fight. My bill shows it ordered again at 8 am the next day. Why would I order the fight twice in less than a 24-hr period; and the same fight at that! So I called in a short while ago to explain this to the verizon rep (I noticed the charge on my bill late because it is automatically deducted). The rep proceeded to tell me (after making me wait for awhile on hold) that there's nothing he can do for me. I asked for the supervisor who then heard me out and still said he cannot remove the charge. This is ridiculous! So I paid $150 for one fight that was viewed once. Makes me want to cancel all of my services with Verizon. Too bad I am under contract. I won't renew again!

Ps- I received this horrible service after Verizon has had to come to my home several times over the last two months to fix various errors on their end with their technology and after numerous calls I've made to troubleshoot other issues! Not to mention today they have a message saying that there's an "outage" of certain channels in my area. Horrible service!!! I'm so upset. I never comment on things of this nature, however I did not view the fight twice and can't believe I was charged twice. Verizon is greedy!
0 Likes
Re: Worst customer service! Charged TWICE for same fight!!! Would not remove duplicate charge
ElizabethS
Moderator Emeritus

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Before the agent can begin assisting you, they will need to collect further information from you.Please go to your profile page for the forum, and look in the middle, right at the top where you will find an area titled "My Support Cases". You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name beside your post, or at the top left of this page underneath the title of the board.
Under “My Support Cases” you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. This should be checked on a frequent basis as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions. To ensure you know when they have responded to you, at the top of your support case there is a drop down menu for support case options. Open that and choose "subscribe".
Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes
Re: Worst customer service! Charged TWICE for same fight!!! Would not remove duplicate charge
Verizon_Support
Customer Service Rep

Since we haven't heard back from you as requested in your private support case, it appears assistance is no longer required. Please make a new post anytime you need assistance.

- Joseph_VZ

0 Likes