Wrong Billing for 2 years. Despite many calls.
prakash_05

Hi All,

I have very bad experience with customer support. I had used the rental modem for 2 months and moved to my own modem. I have returned the modem. The next month they charged me 12 , i had to call and explain the situation after 1 hours discussed they adjusted.  Then again the same thing happened  and again i have explain the situation  They said it will never happen and i opted for autopayment.  Recently i have noted my account that the same pattern was seen and i am been charged for $12 almost 2 years.

Today when i call the support personal told he can do only 6 months of credit. 

After discussing with Supervisor it went to 15 months.  Where is my  remaining amount?  Pathetic service and Poor billing methodologies .  Anyway i am cancelling my service this month. Thank you Verizon 😞

0 Likes
Re: Wrong Billing for 2 years. Despite many calls.
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi prakash_05,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please check your Private Messenger Inbox for a message from a Verizon Support agent. You can find your Inbox by clicking on your username at the top right corner of this page and then clicking the envelope icon that appears at the top of the menu. Response times may vary and may be delayed at this time. Please continue to check your Inbox for a reply from a Verizon agent. Please direct all correspondence concerning your issue to the agents who will be assisting you privately.

0 Likes