Wrong billing amount for 10 months
Survivor1

After numerous phone calls and instant chats over the last 10 months, I cannot get anyone at Verizon to understand that I do not have 4 pieces of equipment but only 3.  To put a customer through hours of their time trying to resolve something that should have taken Verizon less than a billing cycle is unacceptable. The last person I spoke to on 01/14 put in a order to return 2 boxes which I did not ask for.  I asked "again" for another credit of $9.95 plus tax and fees and this is the result.  Clearly there is a lack of understanding and Customer Service.  I then called back and asked to speak to a Supervisor, was put on Hold and was on Hold for more than 20 minutes without the Rep even bothering to come back to say the Supervisor was not available and would call me back.

The patience has run very thin. Recommend Verizon...I don't think so.  Number 1 in Customer Service...Maybe #1 in Lip Service.

0 Likes
Re: Wrong billing amount for 10 months
ElizabethS
Moderator Emeritus

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Before the agent can begin assisting you, they will need to collect further information from you.

Please go to your profile page here on the forum, and look in the middle, right at the top where you will find an area titled "My Support Cases". You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name beside your post, or at the top left of this page underneath the title of the board.

Under “My Support Cases” you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. This should be checked on a frequent basis as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions.

To ensure you know when they have responded to you, at the top of your support case there is a drop down menu for support case options. Open that and choose "subscribe".

Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes