Wrong credit, cant redeem promised gift card. Terrible service.
SNNN

I cant get my $50 egift card for ordering fios redeemed. In addition, I had spent hours getting customer service a month ago and was promised I would be credited on my account for an additional order. The credit finally came but of course, its wrong and not for enough. 
Has anybody had any luck getting real customer service from Verizon without wasting hours of your time?

0 Likes
Re: Wrong credit, cant redeem promised gift card. Terrible service.
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi SNNN,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please check your Private Messenger Inbox for a message from a Verizon Support agent. You can find your Inbox by clicking on your username at the top right corner of this page and then clicking the envelope icon that appears at the top of the menu. Response times may vary. Please continue to check your Inbox for a reply from a Verizon agent. Please direct all correspondence concerning your issue to the agents who will be assisting you privately.

0 Likes
Private messages don’t help. And my last subject got marked assault even though it hasn’t been
SNNN

Verizon makes it seem like they’re helping by telling people they will get a private message. But the private messages it is more of the same old runaround from Verizon customer service that was the customers time and doesn’t care anything about solving our problems. My last topic was marked a soft even though it hasn’t been served in any way shape or form. I am regretting the day I ever decided to do business with this company. 

0 Likes
Re: Private messages don’t help. And my last subject got marked assault even though it hasn’t been
SNNN

Sorry, that original post should say as solved. Not assault

0 Likes