Yet Another Customer Who Can't Claim Amazon Echo
jc_fios_cust

I'm on the brink of cancelling my relatively new FiOS service over this insanity. I receied my email, and like a ton of other people on this forum have been unable to find any indication/link both in the MyFios app and through the website. The hold on the phone was over an hour, two online chat reps disconnected me for "inactivity" after they told me to hold tight as they were checking into the issue (fairly certain they just didn't know what to do so ended the chat) and the last told me to check back in a few days. This is pure insanity and in all my years I've never seen a company so disconnected between their marketing - new account signup - and customer service. It's all a disjointed mess and nearly impossible to to receive help from anyone on Verizon's side if you're lucky enough to get a hold of someone who even understands what you're telling them.

Verizon, please have someone contact me or credit byt account in the amount of the device that I was promised when I opened this account. I've never been so disgusted by a company and their competence in this short amount of time ever in my life.

0 Likes
Re: Yet Another Customer Who Can't Claim Amazon Echo
kh-gary
Moderator Emeritus
Hi jc_fios_cust,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please check your Private Message Inbox for a message from Verizon_Support. You can find your Inbox by clicking on your username at the top right corner of this page. Please direct all correspondence concerning your issue to the agents, who will be assisting you privately.
0 Likes