Yet another customer frustrated by broken process for claiming promised amazon echo
mumukenny

I also recieved an email to redeem a second gen amazon echo that was promised when I got fios back in November.  I click the link in the email, login, get to myverizon/myfios landing page and there is no link to redeem the echo and no mention of the offer.  I have say on a chat with someone 2 different times for an hour and gotten nothing resolved.  It was recommended that I "try a different browser".  I work in IT and a different browser will not impact content of this type being displaying or not on a webpage.  I humored them and tried IE, firefox, chrome, and opera as a joke.  Same results.  Judging from the posts here I'm assuming this is a broken process and not anything scammy or malicious, but this is kind of rediculous. 

0 Likes
Re: Yet another customer frustrated by broken process for claiming promised amazon echo
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi mumukenny,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please check your Private Message Inbox for a message from Verizon_Support. You can find your Inbox by clicking on your username at the top right corner of this page. Please direct all correspondence concerning your issue to the agents who will be assisting you privately.

0 Likes