account agreement and contract
abcdefverizon

I just want a copy of my account agreement and contract.  I have logged in to my account online and cannot find it anywhere.  I looked through my emails and must have deleted it.  I called and was told it would be emailed to me and I have not received it.  Why is it so difficult to get a copy of my current contract?  I know I should have been more diligent and saved the original copy I was sent but accessing your contract seems like a basic online account tool.

0 Likes
Re: account agreement and contract
jonjones1
Legend

@abcdefverizon wrote:

I just want a copy of my account agreement and contract.  I have logged in to my account online and cannot find it anywhere.  I looked through my emails and must have deleted it.  I called and was told it would be emailed to me and I have not received it.  Why is it so difficult to get a copy of my current contract?  I know I should have been more diligent and saved the original copy I was sent but accessing your contract seems like a basic online account tool.

http://www.verizon.com/about/terms-conditions/residential-terms-service

This is your agreement. The terms are from the first day service was active up to either a one year term or two year term.

0 Likes