bad customer service
JeannieB1

Just spoke with Ms Johnson in the central billing office.  I was trying to get her to reverse the restoral fee that was just charged.  I have been in the hospital with my Grandson and did not get a chance to make the payment on my account.  It was disconnected today, I immediately signed in and made the payment.  She informed me they "never reverse this charge and I had to pay it"  I explained a couple years ago I had missed the payment and the restoral few was waved.  

Needless to say we are looking into other options to be able to watch TV.  I have been a loyal customer to Verizon for may years, but with alot of family issues we just can't afford to keep this service any longer.  We will be leaving as soon as I find other arrangements. 

0 Likes
Re: bad customer service
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi JeannieB,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Before the agent can begin assisting you, they will need to collect further information from you. Please go to your profile page for the forum and scroll down the page to an area titled "My Support Cases". You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name located above your post, or at the top right of this page.

Under "My Support Cases" you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. The title of your post is the link. This should be checked on a frequent basis, as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions. To ensure you know when they have responded to you, you may subscribe to the case. At the top right of your support case there is a gear icon which provides a drop down menu with support case options. Click that and choose "subscribe". Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes