billing/payment arrangements
mare3esp

Hello, I actually have a couple of questions. The first one has to do with my balance. I attempted to request a pymt arrangement through the web site and it will not allow me to do so. I need more time to pay my balance. I am doing my best to pay this bill, I just need additional time. Also, I have also attempted to call, to resolve this but my phone service with Sprint in beyond horrible. The calls will not go through, and when they do, they get dropped. I am so upset about this. Could you please tell me if I am elligible for a Verizon device? My contract with Sprint expires this month, and I have heard amazing things about your product. Could you please respond as soon as you are able to. Again, please allow additional time to pay my balance. I have paid over 300.00 in the past two weeks. Please respond to email address:

{edited for privacy}

0 Likes
Re: billing/payment arrangements
ElizabethS
Moderator Emeritus

Just a friendly reminder, this is a forum where users help other users. It looks like your issue may require a Verizon representative to review your account details. Please visit our Support page for a variety of ways to contact Verizon, including “Ask Verizon,” our virtual chat agent, and customer support phone numbers.

0 Likes
scarlettspice

I made a payment arrangement set to pay on Jan. 24th.  Now today on Jan. 5th I got a suspension notice for Jan. 15th!!!!! Doesn't Verizon "customer service" bother honoring payment arrangements?  I have had to make arrangements twice before in the last year or so and always paid on time and in the amount requested.

0 Likes
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi scarlettspice,

Sorry you are having difficulty with your payment arrangement. An agent with access to your account will reach out to you directly by email, private message in the Forums and/or the billing telephone number on your Verizon account for more information or to help you resolve your issue.

0 Likes
scarlettspice

Three days later and not even the courtesy of a response from Verizon "customer service".  This is what they think of their customers and I still keep getting a "past due" notice popping up on my account page.  I regret ever renewing my contract and am counting down the months until October 2016 when it expires.

0 Likes
ElizabethS
Moderator Emeritus

We will send a note to the Ecenter to alert them.

0 Likes
scarlettspice

Please do,since today I received a suspension notice in the postal mail even though I have made a payment arrangement.

0 Likes
scarlettspice

No response, no courtesy of a reply - now 8 days since I posted my complaint?  Is this Verizon's idea of customer service and "caring so much about customer satisfaction"???  Now it's just 3 days until my so-called suspension of the 15th - though I made payment arrangements twice!!!

0 Likes
scarlettspice

"Deena" of the Ecenter emailed me privately and claimed "making a payment arrangement is not the same thing as scheduling a payment"!  It is if you understand English.  She gave me an 800 number to call, but I'm not getting my blood pressure up calling .  This is Verizon's concept of "caring about customer satisfaction and addressing complaints"!!  Hah, what a joke.  Why bother having the payment arrangement option on this horrible website if it means nothing?????????  I will be looking for another provider next year when my contract expires.

0 Likes