black friday $100 amazon gift card missing
asoldridge

According to the Black Friday special, I was supposed to recieve a $100 Amazon Gift Card 24 hours after installation.  It's been over 4 days since installation and the link on the app and My Verizon page is still not there.  Calling customer service is a waste, after hours on hold they are clueless, where is my gift card?

0 Likes
Re: black friday $100 amazon gift card missing
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi asoldridge,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please check your Private Message Inbox for a message from Verizon_Support. You can find your Inbox by clicking on your username at the top right corner of this page. Please direct all correspondence concerning your issue to the agents who will be assisting you privately.

0 Likes
MadSuper

I have the same issue. After over 3 hours of waiting/talking with 3 different numbers between the rebate center, Blackhawk Services and Fios Customer Service, I am still without answers. Unacceptable, especially when it’s advertised clearly on the website you don’t have to wait the 30 days to redeem/register the gift card. 

0 Likes
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi MadSuper,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please check your Private Message Inbox for a message from Verizon_Support. You can find your Inbox by clicking on your username at the top right corner of this page. Please direct all correspondence concerning your issue to the agents who will be assisting you privately.

0 Likes