cablecard not mailed
Moremoroblems

I was supposed to get a new cablecard sent last Friday. My current one isn't working correctly and I get very few channels. 

received an email confirmation with a tracking number on Friday afternoon. The confirmation number shows a label was prepared but the package was not received by the carrier. 

Last Friday I was told 1-2 business days. I tried chat this AM and they told me I could go pick one up (very inconvient) or it would be sent in 3-5 days from today. But they can't tell me what is going on or refer me to someone that can explain it. I honestly don't understand what is happening and I am concerned that the chat people are very confused. 

Can someone help me?

0 Likes
Re: cablecard not mailed
jonjones1
Legend

@whydouneedit wrote:

I was supposed to get a new cablecard sent last Friday. My current one isn't working correctly and I get very few channels. 

received an email confirmation with a tracking number on Friday afternoon. The confirmation number shows a label was prepared but the package was not received by the carrier. 

Last Friday I was told 1-2 business days. I tried chat this AM and they told me I could go pick one up (very inconvient) or it would be sent in 3-5 days from today. But they can't tell me what is going on or refer me to someone that can explain it. I honestly don't understand what is happening and I am concerned that the chat people are very confused. 

Can someone help me?

The label was generated in preparation for it being packaged. It then gets shipped to your home. Going to pick one up is the best way. And although you feel inconvenient it will get you the cablecard quicker to enjoy your service.

When I need something from my apple store I go there and pick it up. I don’t have to wait for it to be shipped. And trust me the mall the apple store is located in, is a zoo 😀

0 Likes