can't add new services online
norbert2626

For quite some time when ever i log into my verizon account i cannot add anything or see services that are available to me. Here is an example . I log into the account and select let's say add freedom bundle . Or list services available to me. After clicking on a choice i get a screen saying retreiving account info. Then i get kicked to a screen sorry your order cannot be processed. call the business office at 1-xxx-xxx-xxxxx . This has been going on for about two years and it seems there is no way to get it resolved. I am also cut off from any online pffer specials because of this. Is there any way to get this fixed.

0 Likes
Re: can't add new services online
TonyaD_VZ
Contributor - Level 3

Verizon support is in receipt of this issue. We will send you a PM to gather additional information.

Thanks,

Tonya D.

Notice: Content posted by Verizon employees is meant to be informational and does not supersede or change the Verizon Forums User Guidelines or Terms or Service, or your Customer Agreement Terms and Conditions or Plan.

0 Likes
Re: can't add new services online
QCERM

I'm receiving the same problem, which sucks because I won't be able to get the online deals.  Has this problem been resolved for you, norbert2626?

0 Likes