cannot redeem gift card
onestar

I signed up for the most expensive Internet, partly because of the rewards offered.

I just received my email that I am eligible for my $200 gift card.

On the website:

- The link goes into a loop, taking you back to the homepage when you click on it, or

- The link takes you to an "It's reward time!" page, which gives me an error message when I attempt to "register now"

On the mobile app:

- The link either goes to a loading circle, which eventually times out, or

- The link takes you to an "It's reward time!" page, which gives me an error message when I attempt to "register now"

Error Msg

- Our apologies. Due to a system issue, your registration was not successful. Please try again later.

I tried many times:( How can I have the matter resolved?

0 Likes
Re: cannot redeem gift card
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi onestar,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please check your Private Messenger Inbox for a message from a Verizon Support agent. You can find your Inbox by clicking on your username at the top right corner of this page and then clicking the envelope icon that appears at the top of the menu. Response times may vary. Please continue to check your Inbox for a reply from a Verizon agent. Please direct all correspondence concerning your issue to the agents who will be assisting you privately.

0 Likes