create a subaccount
EW11

I need to create a subaccount so that my husband can watch TV on his mobile device. but when I click on the "create sub account" button, it just takes me back to the home page and nothing happens. am I missing something? you must be able to do this, I"m sure people have done it for their children , etc....

I thought I read that there was an issue doing it on a Chrome browser so I tried IE and it just did the same thing.

0 Likes
Re: create a subaccount
Edg1
Community Leader
Community Leader

It might not be working since create sub account used to be for another email address but since Verizon doesn’t do email anymore maybe its a dead link. Can’t he just use the main account user id and password?

0 Likes
MattG11

why would you want to give out to anyone (child or otherwise) your MAIN username and password -- that's Lunacy!

0 Likes
MattG11

You can still get a "subaccount" created to give to a child (so they can watch tv) .. you have to get past customer service and have an "actual" verizon tech create the account for you.... that is what happened to me.... new customer as of April 2019 -- was told sub accounts for email are no longer being allowed.... fine, whatever, I dont want email !!   An actual verizon tech created the sub account for me.    If I try to do it via PROFILE > SUB ACCOUNT I get an error message.

0 Likes
kh-gary
Moderator Emeritus

In order to keep discussion on the community current, this topic has been locked to prevent new replies. If you have a similar question or issue that you wish to discuss, then please feel free to post a new message on the most relevant board. Thanks!

0 Likes