customer service, if Verizon has such a thing where people do what they say they will do
flancridd
Enthusiast - Level 1

We created an order on October 6th. {edited for privacy}. I was assured it would be immedite received a confirmation email. with the order number and I was to return my equipment to our local Verizon store, which we did within the 30 day rule. We were getting rid of Fios TVand upgrading from 100/100 to 1GBspeed for internet.

I've called 4 times now and each time I've been assured the order which had a problem has now been corrected. Well, here I am now on this Forum becauseI can't seem to get someone from Verizon to get this order right, jeeze please, no wonder why you get so many bad reviews on your customer service. I'm about ready to call the whole thing quits! and that i'm sure would be fine for Verizon, one less customer to deal with. Why do I have to keep calling back, again and again. just to get the runaround. Doesn't anyone there give a crap?

0 Likes
Re: customer service, if Verizon has such a thing where people do what they say they will do
MrMatthew1
Contributor - Level 1

Hi flancridd,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Before the agent can begin assisting you, they will need to collect further information from you. Please go to your profile page for the forum and scroll down the page to an area titled "My Support Cases". You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name located above your post, or at the top right of this page.

Under "My Support Cases" you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. The title of your post is the link. This should be checked on a frequent basis, as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions. To ensure you know when they have responded to you, you may subscribe to the case. At the top right of your support case there is a gear icon which provides a drop down menu with support case options. Click that and choose "subscribe". Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.