file a billing grievance
jimcutter

I want to dispute my most recent verizon land line bill. The long distance rate change went into effect without giving me notice. I received a 225% bill increase before I was able to switch to Verizon's 5 cent plan. I paid last month's bill in full when I first learned of the change. I want this month's bill to reflect a retroactive inclusion of my switch to the 5 cent plan. I received $72.08 long distance charges this month primarily calling my family on our verizon wireless phone numbers. Jim C

0 Likes
Re: file a billing grievance
jonjones1
Legend

@jimcutter wrote:

I want to dispute my most recent verizon land line bill. The long distance rate change went into effect without giving me notice. I received a 225% bill increase before I was able to switch to Verizon's 5 cent plan. I paid last month's bill in full when I first learned of the change. I want this month's bill to reflect a retroactive inclusion of my switch to the 5 cent plan. I received $72.08 long distance charges this month primarily calling my family on our verizon wireless phone numbers. Jim C

Call 1-800-VERIZON and select BILLING they might be able to assist you.

0 Likes