fios billing problem
rwb57041650

About a year ago verizon changed my account number. About every month since then I have been having problems with my billing. They tell me every month that they have taking care of the problem, but the next month there it is again. They either tell me the account is paid in full and the next month I get a double bill or they send my payment to the old account number than tell me I am deliquent. I have spent many hours on the phone with them, including this month and I am assured that the problem will be fixed by transferring the payment from the old account to the new one. I have cancelled my phone and internet service with verizon and when I find  another tv service, I will be done with them for good. I have had them for  35 years and have never had these problems. I doubt they will post this!!

Labels (1)
Tags (1)
0 Likes
Re: fios billing problem
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi rwb57041650,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Before the agent can begin assisting you, they will need to collect further information from you. Please go to your profile page for the forum and look at the top of the middle column where you will find an area titled "My Support Cases". You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name beside your post, or at the top left of this page underneath the title of the board.

Under "My Support Cases" you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. This should be checked on a frequent basis, as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions. Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes
Verizon_Support
Customer Service Rep

We have closed your private support case. Please make a new post anytime you need help.

- Jose_VZ

0 Likes
Re: Billing Mistakes
rwb57041650

Verizon(Jose_vz), you said that you were going to fix billing my problem and notify me. You now say that the file is closed. What did you do and am I going to have the same problem in october?

0 Likes
KaLin
Khoros Partner
Khoros Partner

Your private support case was closed due to non response.  It has been reopened so you can reply to the agent's requests for information they need to work on your case.

0 Likes
Verizon_Support
Customer Service Rep

rwb57041650,

We are waiting for you in your private support case. We have not looked into your issue. We do not have your account information.  There is a link posted in the private support case where you can chat with us directly.

- Jose_VZ

0 Likes
Verizon_Support
Customer Service Rep

nwb57041650,

You have not responded to any of our requests for your information. As such we have closed your Private Support Case.

If you have any other questions or concerns please feel free to make a new post and we will be happy to assist.

-Adam

0 Likes
Annoyed100

I am also having a billing problem. I have made 14 monthly payments so far between Aug of last year and Aug of this year. When I make my September payment it will be 15. However Verizon claims that the 15 payments will not be enough. They want my September payment to be a double saying that last month was not paid and the double payment will cover October. (last month was paid according to my bank)

I called customer service to explain that I should only have to make 12 payments a year and maybe 13 if they want a month in advance. The first representative I spoke with was extremely rude and refused to let me speak with a supervisor. Right or wrong Verizon needs to hire representatives who can be a little respectful of their customers. I had not been rude to her and did not deserve to be treated that way. She talked down to me the entire time because I  could not understand why one month payment in advance would not add up to 16.

I am  also considering switching to cablevision, They are constantly calling asking me to switch to their service. They have even said that they will pick up the early ending contract fee. However, I will have to check with neighbors to find out how their service is in my area. I already know that they only make 12 payments a year and their representatives have been very courteous.

0 Likes
KaLin
Khoros Partner
Khoros Partner

abcd,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please go to your profile page for the forum, and look in the middle, right at the top where you will find an area titled "My Support Cases".  You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name beside your post, or at the top left of this page underneath the title of the board.

Under “My Support Cases” you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information.  This should be checked on a frequent basis  as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions. Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes
Verizon_Support
Customer Service Rep

Hello abcd,

Sorry for the inconvenience, but we are going to be closing your Private Support Case due to no reply. Please let us know if you need any further assistance.

Thanks,

Rachel_VZ

0 Likes