Receive up to $504 promo credit ($180 w/Welcome Unlimited, $360 w/ 5G Start, or $504 w/5G Do More, 5G Play More, 5G Get More or One Unlimited for iPhone plan (Welcome Unlimited and One Unlimited for iPhone plans can't be mixed w/other Unlimited plans; all lines on the account req'd on respective plans)) when you add a new smartphone line with your own 4G/5G smartphone on an eligible postpaid plan between 2/10/23 and 4/5/23. Promo credit applied over 36 months; promo credits end if eligibility requirements are no longer met.
$699.99 (128 GB only) device payment purchase or full retail purchase w/ new smartphone line on One Unlimited for iPhone (all lines on account req'd on plan), 5G Start, 5G Do More, 5G Play More or 5G Get More plan req'd. Less $699.99 promo credit applied over 36 mos.; promo credit ends if eligibility req’s are no longer met; 0% APR.
I just place an order online, I don't know why the order confirmation email does not have the same information as the original order confirmation.
After I hit the button to place the order, the order confirmation page clearly showed:
- the installation appt on July 23, 2015 8:00 AM - 9:00 AM in green color
- the order summary include "$350 Visa prepaid card" in green color
- the estimate bill is 154.92
But in the email confirmation, it provided total different thing:
- no where on the email order confirmation said about $350 Visa prepaid card.
- the installation appt somehow change to July 28, 2015 8:00AM - 5:00 PM (<- move to 5 days later with an 8 hours window to expect people to take whole day off from work to get installation?)
- the estimate bill become 241.22 (<- move up 86.3)
Does the email confirmation have the wrong information or Is it normal that Verizon automatically make change to the order after it submitted? Bill increase, date install change and no more prepaid card?
Note the bill estimate on the email may have certain extra charges, hopefully all correct. You will need to check when you get actual bill. Things like install fee (if not waived) and partial month charges. I don't remember if other taxes and fees are also included on one but not the other.
YOU ARE NOT TALKING TO VERIZON ON THESE FORUMES. The forums are mostly peer to peer.